1. Am I eligible to earn points while checking out with DZ gift cards (store and Costco)?
Yes, all gift card purchases are eligible to earn points toward your Dough Zone Elite account.
2. Am I eligible to earn points when buying in-store gift cards?
No, guests will not receive loyalty points for purchasing a gift card. However, loyalty points can be earned when paying with a gift card.
3. Who is eligible to join?
Anyone over the age of 16 with a valid phone number and email address is welcome to join.
4. How can I change or update my account details?
To update your account details, visit our website and click on the lookup link. You'll find the option to make changes there.
5. How do I close my account?
To request the closure of your account, please submit a request using our Contact Us page.
6. Where can I find my Account info?
Access your account information by visiting our website and clicking the "Dough Zone Elite" tab. Then, click on "look up points" to view your account details.
7. How do I join?
There are several ways to join
● Scan the QR codes in-store.
● Join in-store at checkout.
8. Can my membership in the program be terminated?
Yes, Dough Zone reserves the right to terminate any member's membership for any reason.
9. How do I check my account status?
You can check your current point status in the "Dough Zone Elite" section on our website.
10. May I share my account, rewards, benefits and points with a friend?
No, accounts, program rewards, benefits, and points cannot be shared or combined.
11. Are there limitations on the number of purchases or activities eligible for points?
We reserve the right to limit the number of purchases or activities eligible for the Dough Zone Elite program within specific periods or for the program's duration.
12. Do points count before or after tax.
Points are earned based on the amount before tax.
13. When I redeem my cash reward, does the cash reward count towards earning points?
No, the redeemed reward will not count toward earning additional points.
14. How can I see my points and rewards balance?
To view your points and rewards balance, visit our website and navigate to the "Dough Zone Elite" tab for point lookup.